Important Delivery Change to Your Retirement Progress Report
CalSTRS is changing the way it delivers your Retirement Progress Report
. If you have been receiving your report by mail, it will be delivered online at myCalSTRS
, beginning this year. If you already receive your report online, you will not notice a change. Not only does going paperless conserve environmental resources and save on administrative costs, but it also offers several advantages over the paper version of the report:
- Receive your report online the first day it is available in early September, instead of in October by mail.
- Access your current and past reports since 2002 at any time by logging into your myCalSTRS account.
- View the Employer Detail screen that is paired with your online report to review your annual contributions, earnings and service credit reported by your employers for that year.
- View the Glossary that is paired with your online report to help understand the terms used in that year's report.
- Your online report is printable, allowing you the flexibility to create a paper copy when it is needed.
If you don't already have a myCalSTRS account, it's easy to register
- Go to myCalSTRS.
- Select Register Now and begin the guided process or watch the myCalSTRS Registration Guide presentation for step-by-step instructions.
If you would like to continue receiving your report by mail
You can change your delivery preference by one of the following methods:
- Log in to myCalSTRS and go to Settings, then Your Profile and select the Retirement Progress Report Notification option.
- Download the online Retirement Progress Report Delivery Preference form, or call 800-228-5453 to request a form to be mailed to you. Contact Center agents are available 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
We must receive your delivery request by June 16, 2014. Requests to continue receiving your Retirement Progress Report
by mail made after June 16, 2014, may take effect the following fiscal year. In this case, you can still access your statement online at my
For more information, view the Retirement Progress Reports Going Paperless FAQ
For important news and updates about CalSTRS benefits and my
CalSTRS services, follow us: